Friday, January 13, 2012

Happy Birthday Krystal!!

So I have to say.. I have the GREATEST friends! I seriously have more than a handful of best friends... 3 of whom have been my best friends for close to 10 years.. Yikes.. that sounds old! Ha! We couldn't be more different, and are all at different stages in our lives.. But through THICK and THIN, these women have been my rocks.. So, I'll celebrate each of them (and our personal relationships) on their birthdays this year!

The 3 who have been there through it all! LOVE THEM SO MUCH!


KRYSTAL! The big 2-5! How I love this girl! She was my partner in crime while the other two went off and got married and had kids on us ;)! Some of my funnest, craziest and best memories are with this girl.. We never really had ups and downs, because we could both shoot each other straight and just say " you're being a bi*#@! " And I'm pretty sure we've said that to each other more than a few times.. That was always the relationship we had, and we grew so much because of it..

Isn't she gorgeous?!?

This girl was next to me during some of the darkest days of my life.. And for about 2 - 3 straight years.. there were a LOT of dark times. I can't tell you how many weekends she spent at my house and in jammies because I wasn't ready to go back out in to the world yet.. And she never complained.. She listened to my same sob story 3 billion times, and pretended to listen and care each time.. Thank you Krys, from the bottom of my heart, for being such a HUGE shoulder to cry on.. Love you!

Love her!

This girl knows how to have a good time, and boy did we ever! No regrets, but goodness, we're lucky to have made it out of some of those times safe! Ha! Anyone who knows Krystal, knows that she has a THICK and really TALL wall to break down before she lets you 'in'.. I am so grateful that I was able to break that wall and be there for her during some of her hard times as well..

One CRAZY vacation!! Krys got started on her 'man hunt' early that day.. ;)


Krystal is one of the most giving and loving people in the world.. and it's always my goal to turn that 'bitch face' look into a smile! :) As tough as she may appear, she is one of the sweetest people in the world!

Happy Birthday pretty girl!


I love you Krys! Here's to many, MANY more birthdays celebrated together! :) See you tonight!

No comments: