Monday, September 28, 2015

18 Weeks!

Time is going faster and faster each week! I swear this 1st month of the 2nd trimester FLEW by! I've been feeling so good, energy is back, and life is just GOOD!

Due date:  Sept 3, 2015
What fruit are you: Sweet Potato - again, not a fruit, but we'll take it!
How far along:  18 weeks
Next appointment:  April 17th - The BIG one!!
Gender:  Unknown but will know in 2 weeks!

Total weight gain/loss:  +/- 10 lbs 
Exercise:  same routine.. cycle on Monday nights and the gym in the AM (or middle of the night..)
Stretch marks:  None (yet!)
Swelling:  nope!
Maternity clothes: Yes, amazing! I need a few more tops, but I'm making do with what I have!
Belly button: Inny

Sleep:  Has been MUCH better this week, had a few dreams but nothing like last week! The middle of the night bathroom trips have not slowed down at all though. I'm sure they won't get any better anytime soon!
Food cravings: Pizza (we tried a new spot last week and I can NOT stop thinking about it!) Chinese food
Food aversions: Eggs, but they don't sound all that horrible right now?!
Symptoms: A little pain and stretching in my stomach, and little bits of heartburn, but nothing crazy!
Movement:  Nothing yet.. I'm patiently waiting! This week?! I hope so!
Labor signs: No

What I miss:  Sushi and more sushi! I even asked my doctor last week if I could have some! No was still the answer. Boo!
What I'm loving:  Feeling so good! The belly is rounding out and I love that!
What I'm looking forward to: Feeling this sweet thang MOVE! And gender of course!
Best moment this week: Have to say April Fool's Day! It was the happiest and most hyper I've seen K bug in quite awhile! She was so excited to tell me about the pranks she had pulled that day, and SO excited to get daddy with some! We had lots of fun that night, ate outside and topped it off with an Easter Egg hunt since we don't get her for Easter this year.
 
Milestones:  Baby is moving like crazy! Just wish I could feel him or her! Facial functions are also starting to come together, and baby can now yawn, hiccup, and swallow!
Goals: Decide on a gender reveal plan! I wasn't sold on doing one but getting prompted by my family is making me reconsider :)
 

No comments: