Monday, September 28, 2015

19 weeks - Bumpdate!

My favorite week so far! Feeling great, energy is up and sleeping great (for the most part!)

Due date:  Sept 3, 2015
What fruit are you: Mango - 6 inches long, 8.50 oz
How far along:  19 weeks
Next appointment:  April 17th - The BIG one!!
Gender:  Unknown but will know in 8 days!

Total weight gain/loss:  +/- 12 lbs 
Exercise:  same routine.. getting a work out about 5-6x per week, this week was awesome and I got 6 workouts in!
Stretch marks:  None (yet!)
Swelling:  nope!
Maternity clothes: Loving the pants especially! Got a few new tanks that I love from H&M, not maternity but plenty long.
Belly button: Inny

Sleep: Pretty good! Last night was rough. Got up at 1:38 am to pee, and didn't go back to sleep until about 3:15. The alarm went off for our gym date at 3:30. Somehow I've made it until 9:30 feeling okay, but I'm sure come 2:00 pm, I'm going to be DEAD!
Food cravings: Nothing too much this week, other than wishing I still had a few Reese's eggs left. But, that's not really a preggo craving ;)
Food aversions: Much better, haven't had any issues this week! I am almost ready to try eggs!
Symptoms: This has been a quiet week for symptoms! I had slight nausea on Sunday, but my guess is it was from all of the Easter candy, and nothing to do with being pregnant :) Other than my stupid acne, nothing to report!
Movement:  YES! Finally, on April 4th, Jake and I were riding with Linds, Riley and Cheyenne back from a day of shopping and I felt something weird. I stopped, felt again and yelled for them to turn down the radio. It happened again and several more times since! The first few felt like true turns in my stomach, and lately it's felt more like popcorn or flutters. Seriously, BEST. FEELING. EVER!
Labor signs: No

What I miss:  Sushi and more sushi! :( I really just want a fresh roll from Yellowfinn.
What I'm loving:  Feeling my babe move! LOVE!
What I'm looking forward to: Gender reveal on the 17th and our party that night! I can't wait to find out and then share our excitement with family and friends!
Best moment this week: Kailee kissed my belly for the first time. MELT MY HEART :) She was leaving and gave me a hug and kiss, then the baby! It was the sweetest! We also got to spend a day together since she was off for Spring Break and I loved every second of it. She's going to be the best big sister! She's been talking SO much about the baby. She even said "hi baby, I'm your fairy God mother, and I'm turning you into a BOY! " she really wants a brother.. :) For funny reasons!
 
Milestones:  Baby is moving like crazy! And growing hair! Yay for hair! ;)
Goals: Planning this Gender Reveal! Now that we've decided to do one, I am SO excited!!
 

No comments: