Thursday, August 20, 2015

17 Weeks!

The weeks are starting to FLY by! I love it! Feeling great this week, a little tired, and SUPER hungry.. but great!

Due date:  Sept 3, 2015
What fruit are you: Onion - totally not a fruit! right?!
How far along:  17  weeks
Next appointment:  March 27th (tomorrow!!)
Gender:  Unknown

Total weight gain/loss:  +7 lbs 
Exercise:  same routine.. cycle on Monday nights and the gym in the AM (or middle of the night..)
Stretch marks:  None (yet!)
Swelling:  nope!
Maternity clothes: Yes, and I'm not sure why I waited so long! So comfy!
Belly button: Inny

Sleep:  Pretty good, the dreams are insane lately, and the middle of the night pee run is always fun!
Food cravings: Cereal, pizza, fruit, salad and Chinese. I've been hungry this week! I've done pretty well avoiding the temptations I think!
Food aversions: Eggs
Symptoms: Crazy dreams! A little back pain and some bloating (boo!)
Movement:  Nothing yet.. I'm patiently waiting!
Labor signs: No

What I miss:  Sushi and more sushi
What I'm loving:  Feeling so good! The sweet comments I've received from friends and family have made me feel so good and special! Thank you!!
What I'm looking forward to: My appointment tomorrow, and feeling this baby move! Oh yeah, and finding out if it's a boy or girl!
Best moment this week: St George was an absolute blast! K bug was so much fun and rocked it at her competition! Also the Jazz game this week with the fam, and my pretty mom's birthday!

 
Milestones:  Baby is developing hard bones in place of cartilage, and further developing sense of sight, sound, smell and touch
Goals: Stop focusing on the scale, and enjoy every moment of this. All the body changes included!

No comments: