Thursday, August 20, 2015

15 weeks!

Hello, week 15! This week had a few emotional struggles, but feeling much better today!

Due date:  Sept 3, 2015
What fruit are you: Orange
How far along:  15  weeks
Next appointment:  March 27th
Gender:  Unknown

Total weight gain/loss:  +5 lbs
Exercise: 4 days this week - cycle, weights/cardio
Stretch marks:  None (yet!)
Swelling:  nope!
Maternity clothes: It's been more tempting then ever. Today is the first day in weeks I've wore a fitted shirt. There is no hiding to do anymore! Though I still just look chubby (to me), that is one HARD bump! Especially in the evenings after eating during the day. I know it must be baby when I had a VERY light dinner last night (like 5 cheezits!) and went to the gym this morning, and there is still a noticeable bump!
Belly button: Inny

Sleep: Good! Still waking up at least once to pee
Food cravings: fruits! Cold cereal and carbs. And as always, S&V chips
Food aversions: This week has been cooked veggies. The smell? Yuck! Raw is fine, cooked? No thanks! and still eggs
Symptoms: Fatigue, bloat, a few more headaches, congestion (who knew?)
Movement:  Nothing yet
Labor signs: No

What I miss:  Sushi, and a flat(er) tummy
What I'm loving:  Finally looking a little pregnant! I think I'm almost past that awkward 'in-the-middle' phase! ;)
What I'm looking forward to: Next appointment! St George next weekend and a weekend with family
Best moment this week: Kailee was leaving our house and gave me a big hug and kiss good bye, she took a few steps, turned around and came back in and said to my belly "oh there's baby! Bye!" :) it was too cute!
Milestones:  Making it through my 3 day emotional train wreck :) Baby's legs are finally longer than his/her arms
Goals: Continuing with work outs and cleaning up my eating and my attitude!
 

No comments: