Thursday, August 20, 2015

14 weeks!

Hard to believe the first trimester is officially over! I still feel great, and feel so lucky to not have had any morning sickness at all. I read posts on the forums I follow and there are so many women who are SO sick, I just feel so blessed to have been this healthy so far. I am still hitting the gym at least 4 times a week (trying for 5-6) and that has helped with my sleeping. I find on days I don't work out, I just don't sleep as well. The eating depends on the day. I try very hard, but sometimes I just have to eat what sounds good. I was recommended this survey to do with my weekly updates and figured it'd be the easiest way to track my pregnancy. Plus, its kind of fun to see things change week to week/ month to month!
 
Due date:  Sept 3, 2015
What fruit are you: Lemon
How far along:  14  weeks
Next appointment:  March 27th
Gender:  Unknown

Total weight gain/loss: +3 lbs overall  (scary to type this every week, but this should help me stay accountable!)
Exercise: 4-6 days per week. Cycle, weights, cardio
Stretch marks:  None (yet!)
Swelling:  nope!
Maternity clothes: I haven't worn any yet, but did buy some over the weekend. OMG! All of you who gave me advise NOT to wait, were so right! Those pants? HEAVEN! I'm holding off another week or two, but I am so excited to be more comfortable and ditch the elastic around my button!  If I could live in my sweat pants, I would!
Belly button: Inny

Sleep:  Good! Waking up at least once to pee, but fall right back to sleep!
Food cravings: fruits! I've eaten almost half a pineapple this morning! and Salt and Vinegar chips, sandwiches and cold cereal.
Food aversions: I've had a hard time with meats, but that is getting better! and eggs, yuck!
Symptoms: Fatigue - getting much better, bloat
Movement:  Nothing yet
Labor signs: No

What I miss:  Sushi, clear skin, feeling thin
What I'm loving:  Sharing the excitement with others!
What I'm looking forward to: Next appointment! Looking pregnant, not chubby.
Best moment this week: Sharing our news!
Milestones:  1st trimester is in the books!
Goals: Continuing with work outs and cleaning up my eating 
 
 

No comments: