Friday, November 20, 2015

25 Weeks!

Time flies!

Due date:   Aug 27, 2015
What fruit are you: Head of Cabbage
How far along:  25 weeks
Next appointment:  Tomorrow, May 15th :)
Gender:  Boy!

Total weight gain/loss:  +/- 16 lbs 
Exercise: Didn't have a ton of energy this week. Got in a few work outs but nothing like my normal. Hoping next week is better!
Stretch marks:  None (yet!)
Swelling:  nope!
Maternity clothes: Always pants/bottoms, unless I have a stretchy skirt. Normal tops I can do if they are long enough!
Belly button: Inny

Sleep: Pretty good!
Food cravings: Donuts, watermelon, breads
Food aversions: Nothing this week! yay!
Symptoms: This week has been really mellow, nothing to report!
Movement:  Lots! He is so active now! I LOVE it! Now Jake feels him almost daily, and my mom, Lindsay and Riley were all able to feel him on Mother's Day!
Labor signs: No

What I miss:  Sushi
What I'm loving:  Feeling my babe move! And seeing the belly grow! It  really is fun!
What I'm looking forward to: A weekend! :) And Moab next weekend!
Best moment this week: Mother's Day! :) Such a special day. We surprised JoLene at church and then headed up to my mom's for the day. I got a visit and the sweetest gifts from Kbug and her mom/stepdad. Made my whole day to see her for a few minutes! And Jake spoiled me too! Even a gift and card from the baby! Awe ;)
 
Milestones:  Baby boy is gaining fat, and pigment in his hair! I can't wait to see what color it is?!
Goals: Getting through this next week or so at work. It's been stressful! Enjoying this weekend and getting things ready for Moab next weekend! yay for camping with friends!

No comments: