Friday, November 20, 2015

27 weeks!

Due date:   Aug 27, 2015
What fruit are you: Bunch of bananas
How far along:  27 weeks
Next appointment:  June 5th :)
Gender:  Boy!

Total weight gain/loss:  +/- 20 lbs 
Exercise: Horrible! Turning a new leaf this next week, I miss working out!
Stretch marks:  None (yet!)
Swelling:  nope!
Maternity clothes: Same, always on bottom and flexible on tops if they are long!
Belly button: Inny, but I have a feeling it's seeing it's last days as one! SO weird!

Sleep: Great!
Food cravings: Donuts, chips and cheese, and quesadillas on a big tortilla!
Food aversions: None
Symptoms: Heartburn at night this week, never enough to take anything but enough to bug me a bit. And I'm getting sleepy all the time again..
Movement:  Constant! But he mellows right down at night! I love him! :) His kicks make me so happy!
Labor signs: No

What I miss:  Sushi and my last Summer's body ;)
What I'm loving: Sleep! ha! Movements, and feeling good!
What I'm looking forward to: Time with my family and a big hug from Grandma Jeri.
Best moment this week: Moab! We had a blast! Big hikes, great kids, awesome friends, good food and lots of fun! Can't wait to go back next year!
 
Milestones:  Baby can recognize voices, especially mommy and daddy's! We love him SO much!

No comments: