Friday, November 20, 2015

37 Weeks!

Due date:   Aug 27, 2015
What fruit are you: Winter Melon
How far along:  37 weeks
Next appointment:  August 7th (tomorrow) and getting checked didn't hurt me at all! Phewh!
Gender:  Boy!

Total weight gain/loss:  +/- 33 lbs 
Exercise: Same, none! ;) I feel like I'm still active, just not dedicating a certain time for strictly working out.
Stretch marks:  Yes. With the help of my sweet hubby, I'm learning to embrace them! Anything for a healthy baby!
Swelling:  nope!
Maternity clothes: yes! Favorites are my Gap work crops and t shirts.
Belly button: Starting to poke out! SO weird!!!!

Sleep: Good for the most part! Just not a fan of having to roll over and pee constantly! ha
Food cravings: watermelon and coffee
Food aversions: None
Symptoms: Waddling. and itchy itchy belly! Drives me CRAZY! And can I count nesting as a symptom?! Holy crap! It's real. And it's intense! I go crazy thinking of all the things I want to do/clean before this little man is here!!
Movement: yes! Love it, I'm going to miss it SO much!
Labor signs: No

What I miss:  Sushi and my last Summer's body ;)
What I'm loving: That I am getting SO close! I seriously can't wait to have this baby in my arms!
What I'm looking forward to: My last shower! I can't wait for some Andrus time!!
Best moment this week: Giles girls weekend and time with K bug, and my shower at the Robbins'. So much fun! I have amazing family/friends!
 
Milestones: Officially full term!! Holy SMOKES!!!!

No comments: