Friday, November 20, 2015

26 Weeks!

Due date:   Aug 27, 2015
What fruit are you: Head of Lettuce
How far along:  26 weeks
Next appointment:  June 5th :)
Gender:  Boy!

Total weight gain/loss:  +/- 21 lbs  - weeks 20-24 my weight skyrocketed. Yikes
Exercise: Not great at all.. It's getting harder to get up at 3:45 am, that's for sure!
Stretch marks:  None (yet!)
Swelling:  nope!
Maternity clothes: Always pants/bottoms, unless I have a stretchy skirt. Normal tops I can do if they are long enough!
Belly button: Inny

Sleep: Pretty good!
Food cravings: Donuts, chips and carbs
Food aversions: Nothing this week! yay!
Symptoms: This week has been really mellow, nothing to report!
Movement:  Lots! He is so active now! I LOVE it! I almost have his schedule down. I love feeling him move!
Labor signs: No

What I miss:  Sushi and beer
What I'm loving: Still feeling so good and most days, my bump! I love feeling him move the most!
What I'm looking forward to: MOAB! Time off work!
Best moment this week: Getting packed and excited for Moab!
 
Milestones:  Baby boy can open his eyes! So cool!
 


No comments: