Friday, November 20, 2015

35 weeks!

Due date:   Aug 27, 2015/15th
What fruit are you: Coconut (these things are getting screwy!)
How far along:  35 weeks
Next appointment:  July 31st, first fun weekly appointment :)
Gender:  Boy!

Total weight gain/loss:  +/- 32 lbs 
Exercise: Same, none! ;) I feel like I'm still active, just not dedicating a certain time for strictly working out.
Stretch marks:  Yes. :( Boo!
Swelling:  nope!
Maternity clothes: yes! Just so much more comfortable
Belly button: Still holding on as an inny, but BARELY!

Sleep: Good for the most part! I feel like a walrus when I have to roll from side to side, though! It's so much work! ha!
Food cravings: watermelon!
Food aversions: None
Symptoms: Waddling. Almost always now. Yikes! ;) Little back pain by the end of the day but nothing too bad!
Movement: yes! Love this wiggly little stink!
Labor signs: No

What I miss:  Sushi and my last Summer's body ;)
What I'm loving: Movements, my family, and enjoying every last minute of this pregnancy that has been a dream so far!
What I'm looking forward to: Time with K bug this weekend, my doctor's appointment next week and all the fun life is right now!
Best moment this week: Finalizing our house plans! Yay for new builds!
 
Milestones:  Baby boy is packing on the fat and also developing his lungs until birth.

No comments: