Friday, November 20, 2015

39 weeks!

Due date:   Aug 27, 2015
What fruit are you: Watermelon
How far along:  39 weeks
Next appointment:  August 21st (tomorrow)
Gender:  Boy!

Total weight gain/loss:  +/- 36 lbs 
Exercise: LOTS more walks, which have felt great! We are ready to get this baby OUT! this weekend, would be great! ;)
Stretch marks:  Yes.
Swelling: Haven't had any in a couple weeks!
Maternity clothes: Yep! Getting really sick of them, though! ha Ready for my Fall clothes (here's to hoping I can fit in them while it's still Fall!) 
Belly button: Poking out! Turkey is DONE!

Sleep: Been a lot better, I feel like I don't sleep for long, but I am sleeping deep which is nice!
Food cravings: watermelon and pizza again!
Food aversions: None
Symptoms: Waddling and itchy belly!
Movement: yes! Love it, I'm going to miss it SO much!
Labor signs: A few contractions here and there but nothing consistent. Dilated to a 1+ and 40% effaced

What I miss:  Sushi and my last Summer's body ;)
What I'm loving: The smell of Dreft! And knowing how soon this baby will be here!
What I'm looking forward to: A weekend with Kailee, my appointment tomorrow
Best moment this week: K Bug's 1st day of 3rd grade! I can't even believe it!
 
Milestones: Baby is now fully developed!

No comments: