Friday, November 20, 2015

38 weeks!

Due date:   Aug 27, 2015
What fruit are you: Pumpkin
How far along:  38 weeks
Next appointment:  August 14th (tomorrow)
Gender:  Boy!

Total weight gain/loss:  +/- 35 lbs 
Exercise: Same, none! ;) I feel like I'm still active, just not dedicating a certain time for strictly working out.
Stretch marks:  Yes. I was religious about apply all the lotions and oils, too. Hey, it just happens!
Swelling:  If my feet get hot they do swell a bit now
Maternity clothes: Yep! Getting really sick of them, though! ha Ready for my Fall clothes (here's to hoping I can fit in them while it's still Fall!) 
Belly button: Starting to poke out! SO weird!!!!

Sleep: Its been a rough week for sleep. Just get a 2nd wind around 8 or 9 and then am up until close to 11. Then up to pee, then the alarm goes off at 4:30. ROUGH! ;) Guess I'm getting prepared! haha
Food cravings: watermelon and coffee
Food aversions: None
Symptoms: Waddling. and itchy itchy belly! Drives me CRAZY! And can I count nesting as a symptom?! Holy crap! It's real. And it's intense! I go crazy thinking of all the things I want to do/clean before this little man is here!!
Movement: yes! Love it, I'm going to miss it SO much!
Labor signs: No

What I miss:  Sushi and my last Summer's body ;)
What I'm loving: The smell of Dreft! Getting all of his things washed and ready and knowing that at the VERY latest he will be here in 3 weeks (if I go to 41 weeks, which is as long as my doctor will allow)
What I'm looking forward to: Getting everything all washed and put AWAY! getting my bag and his packed, and hanging with Ry and Chey this weekend!
Best moment this week: Andrus shower, time with K Bug, family dinner, and Ikea day with Riley and Cheyanne, mom and Jake! Good weekend!
 
Milestones: One week closer to baby boy! And all showers are done! Now, THAT is a milestone! ;)

No comments: