Friday, November 20, 2015

36 weeks!

Due date:   Aug 27, 2015/15th
What fruit are you: Spaghetti Squash
How far along:  36 weeks
Next appointment:  July 31st, tomorrow! I'm a little nervous to get checked.. Linds said it hurts! ha ha
Gender:  Boy!

Total weight gain/loss:  +/- 33 lbs 
Exercise: Same, none! ;) I feel like I'm still active, just not dedicating a certain time for strictly working out.
Stretch marks:  Yes. With the help of my sweet hubby, I'm learning to embrace them! Anything for a healthy baby!
Swelling:  nope!
Maternity clothes: yes! Favorites are my Gap work crops and t shirts.
Belly button: Still holding strong as an inny! I can't believe it!

Sleep: Good for the most part! Just not a fan of having to roll over! ha
Food cravings: watermelon and coffee
Food aversions: None
Symptoms: Waddling. and itchy itchy belly! Drives me CRAZY! And can I count nesting as a symptom?! Holy crap! It's real. And it's intense! I go crazy thinking of all the things I want to do/clean before this little man is here!
Movement: yes! Love it, I'm going to miss it SO much!
Labor signs: No

What I miss:  Sushi and my last Summer's body ;)
What I'm loving: That I am getting SO close! I seriously can't wait to have this baby in my arms!
What I'm looking forward to: Giles Girls Weekend! And just booked a birth photographer! I'm SO excited about it!
Best moment this week: Time with K bug. She is the sweetest. I think constantly about how excited I am for her, and my heart aches at the same time thinking about how much her life is about to change. Our life. Our K bug centered life.. I hope she knows how much we love her and that she'll always be our baby girl! She is going to be an amazing big sister, I just know it!
 
Milestones:  Baby boy is packing on the fat and gaining about an ounce a day! So crazy!

No comments: